Aspen Vacations Terms & Conditions
The following general terms and conditions apply, however regional circumstances and regulations, contractual obligations to suppliers, and matters relating to location, product type and supply logistics may cause these to be varied slightly for specific products, or specific destinations. These amendments and alterations are shown in the Terms And Conditions sections of each web site, and should be read in conjunction with the Terms And Conditions shown below.
- Aspen Vacations has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour/cruise operators in our brochures, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications.
- Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by Aspen Vacations only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
- Aspen Vacations does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Aspen Vacations does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- It is essential that you check with us, or your travel agent, for any changes or variations to the information shown on our web sites. This will allow us to advise you, or your agent, of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your holiday, or prior to your departure.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
Quotes, Rates and Price Variations: Our quotation system accesses both live pricing and static pricing depending upon the supplier. It is not uncommon for suppliers (e.g. Airlines, Cruise Liners and Hotels) to sell out, alter or withdraw prices including advertised special rates. If prices, rates or inclusions vary from your quotation or from an advertised price, we will advise you of any change prior to your booking request and any transaction being processed. If you do not wish to proceed with the booking at the new price, you may cancel the booking request With our service Charge.. Once your booking has been confirmed and payment received, any new specials released cannot be applied to existing bookings. Prior to full and final payment being received, we reserve the right to vary prices and rates in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises made by wholesalers or other suppliers. If the cost of any service increases due to exchange rate fluctuations, price increases, tax changes or any other reason, you are required to pay the increase when notified by us or you may cancel the booking. We are not liable in any way if any increase occurs due to exchange rate fluctuations, taxes or supplier notifications. Rates quoted are appropriate to the particular product at the time of quoting and these rates may change prior to the travel date. All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
Bookings – Deposits & Final Payments: Bookings travelling more than 45 days out will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 10,000 at the time of confirmation with the balance owing payable 45 days prior to travel (the “due date”). Prior to the due date, the balance owing may be paid by credit card or you may transfer into our bank account directly to avoid card fees. We will email you a final payment reminder. Travel vouchers and booking confirmations cannot be issued until final payment is received. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to automatically charge the credit card provided to complete the final payment. Any booking not paid in full by the due date is subject to automatic cancellation without further notification. Any deposit paid will be forfeited or, at your request, it may be used as a payment towards an alternative booking. Deposit conditions for certain accommodation and tour products may vary and we will advise you of these conditions and request your consent prior to proceeding with the booking. Bookings over Christmas and New Year’s (Festive Season) require a non-refundable deposit of between 20,000 & 30,000, and final payment 60 days prior, as this it non refundable under any circumstances. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
Airline Bookings: Airlines are instant purchase and Airlines require full payment upfront by credit card only.
Card Fees: Please note that a card fee will be applied automatically to credit card payment amounts:
3% – For all types of visa/master credit / debit cards and NetBanking.
4.25% – For american express credit / debit cards.
This fee covers a range of costs associated with processing bookings paid for by credit card including bank fees, card merchant fees charged by the credit card companies, airline & hotel payment fees, payment processing costs, administration costs, the cost of maintaining IT systems used for payment security to minimise credit card fraud, credit card chargebacks and associated fees.
Direct Deposit: There are no card fees associated with this form of payment. Direct Deposits must be made 48 hours prior to the due date to ensure funds are received in time.
Payment Processing Terms & Conditions: By providing your credit card details and accepting our Terms & Conditions, you authorise Aspen Vacations to arrange for funds to be debited from your nominated credit card, in accordance with the terms & conditions of the Direct Debit Request Service Agreement (DDRSA) as amended from time to time.
Your bank or credit card provider may apply currency conversion fees. Credit Cards are required to secure bookings if you are travelling within 14 days.